Navigate Up
Sign In

Our School

Our school, as part of the Ipswich Parish, was established in 1863 by the Sisters of Mercy, in partnership with the Parish Priest and the local residents who wanted a Catholic education for their children.  It is one of the oldest Catholic schools in Queensland with a rich tradition of education in Ipswich.  It is a place that honours tradition.  It is a place where the residents of Ipswich have gathered to worship and bring their children for a Catholic education for more than 150 years.